- The 2020 Annual Form 700s were due on Thursday April 1. Forms filed after April 1 are considered late. Reminder: if you mailed your form 700, the postmark on your envelope will be entered as your filing date.
- 2021 Annual form 700s will be due on Friday April 1.
- Leaving and assuming office form 700s are due within 30 days of the date you assume or leave office.
We encourage all filers to e-file using eDisclosure. Alternatively, you can print, sign and submit your paper form directly to your agency's Filing Official. To find your agency's Filing Official, click on the Department/Agency Contact List link on this page.
A reminder to filers: your login is usually your full email address
For filers who are Solano County employees, eDisclosure is not part of the active directory;
Your login and password for eDisclosure will not be the same as your county network login or county password.
Contact your Filing Official (see Department/Agency Contact List link at left)
- If you have forgotten your login and/or password for eDisclosure
- If you need access to eDisclosure
We hope that you enjoy the ease of completing your Form 700 online!
Please turn in any paper annual form 700s you have received!
As a reminder, forms are to be sent to the Registrar of Voters Office within 5 days of receipt.
Reminder: a postmark on an envelope will be the filing date. If your filer mailed the form to you on or before April 1, please include the envelope when you send the form to the filing officer.
Reminder to check that new and departing filers have completed their Form 700. Leaving and assuming office form 700s are due within 30 days of the date the filer assumed or left office.
If you encounter any technical problems, have questions or need assistance, please email us by clicking here.